CH

AT

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Miss USA 2013 Contestants Too Skinny

 photos Miss USA 2013 bikini bodies,bikini bodies,Miss USA,naked miss USA

Former Miss USA and Miss America competitors said that the Miss USA 2013 Contestants are too skinny. The contestants bikini bodies were on display during Sunday night's Miss USA 2013 competition. Miss Connecticut Erin Brady won the pageant.

"The girls, I thought, were much too thin. I agree that if you would have tested their BMIs that they probably would have been much too thin. And that's the standard in the modeling industry and the fashion industry as well," Miss America 2008 Kirsten Haglund said in an interview with HuffPost.

Miss USA 2003 Susie Castillo also noticed how skinny the contestants are she said, "I was a little shocked, too, sitting in the audience and seeing ribcages showing, protruding from these girls' skins. I was like, 'Wow, these girls…"

"I realize that 10 years ago, when I was Miss USA, I was a lot thinner too…. I was an athlete. I wasn't that thin. And I agree that it's going in a way where girls are just super thin," Castillo continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment