Monday, March 14, 2016
Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron
There's a hundred ways to go wrong in using a curling iron, it can make your hair looked bent or crunchy. The Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron is the new version of the bestselling hair tool, the Beachwaver. It's so easy to use and you can do a lot of styling in just a push a button.
It includes two rotation speeds and it can give you three different types of styles: beach waves, defined curls, or vintage curls!
It can give you a long lasting beach waves even on a hot humid day. It can do the job in less than 15 minutes.
What it can do:
- Dual rotation creates the option to select direction of curl
- Home button resets clamp to start position for easy styling
- Ability to create 3 different types of curls (beach waves, defined curls, or vintage curls).
- Speed switch gives the option of 2 rotating speeds (slow for beginners and short hair)
- 5.5” ceramic rod with custom heaters rotate effortlessly in the selected direction
- Small clamp holds section of hair in place preventing kinks or having to wrap and hold by hand.
- Ceramic barrel distributes even heat from top to bottom.
- Digital temperature clock and lock control allows selections from 290°- 410° to suit all hair types.
The Beachwaver Co. Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron $129.00