Besides swimsuit and sunblock, you don't go to the beach without a cover-up. It's nice to wear specially when you love spending time walking on the beach.
A good beach cover-ups should be comfortable, about the right length, roomy and has a fashionable cut and colors. Here's my top 3 beach cover-ups:
1. Dora Bridal Women's Swimwear Knitted Crochet Tunic Cover up / Beach Dress
- it is made of 88% Polyamide and 12% Spandex, It is comfortable to wear and the fabric is soft.
Dora Bridal Women's Fashion Swimwear Knitted Crochet Tunic Cover up / Beach Dress (White, Free Size) $14.99
2. Ingear Tie Dye Racerback Tank Dress
- it is made from light and comfortable materials. The fabric has a smooth texture. It's very stylish and it shows your curves.
Ingear Tie Dye Racerback Tank Dress $16.80
3. O'Neill Women's Tallulah Beach Cover-Up
- it is made from lightweight woven fabric, it is brightly printed cover-up that shows off your swimsuit underneath. It has a V-neck cut and shorts sleeves.
O'Neill Women's Tallulah Beach Cover-Up $49.45
Thursday, March 31, 2016
Thursday, March 24, 2016
Lucky Brand's Basel booties are practical and yet attractive. You can pair them with jeans, or just about anything. It is a western inspired style leather crafted bootie. It has a 1.2" stacked heel, a smooth leather, and upper side zippers for easy on and off. The outsole is made of rubber.
It is very comfortable and so easy to walk in. The leather is really soft and the heal is really great, they really look awesome when you are wearing jeans.
However, it doesn't handle rain well maybe because of the soft leather. So, to prevent water damage, you'll need to use "Water and Oil Repellent" spray like "Scotchgard Suede and Nubuck Leather Protector" or "Kiwi Boot Protector". This will give your leather tough water barrier protection.
Lucky Women's Basel Boot $98.99
Scotchgard Suede and Nubuck Leather Protector, 7-Ounce $12.24
Kiwi Suede Protector, 4.25oz $8.49
Monday, March 14, 2016
There's a hundred ways to go wrong in using a curling iron, it can make your hair looked bent or crunchy. The Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron is the new version of the bestselling hair tool, the Beachwaver. It's so easy to use and you can do a lot of styling in just a push a button.
It includes two rotation speeds and it can give you three different types of styles: beach waves, defined curls, or vintage curls!
It can give you a long lasting beach waves even on a hot humid day. It can do the job in less than 15 minutes.
What it can do:
- Dual rotation creates the option to select direction of curl
- Home button resets clamp to start position for easy styling
- Ability to create 3 different types of curls (beach waves, defined curls, or vintage curls).
- Speed switch gives the option of 2 rotating speeds (slow for beginners and short hair)
- 5.5” ceramic rod with custom heaters rotate effortlessly in the selected direction
- Small clamp holds section of hair in place preventing kinks or having to wrap and hold by hand.
- Ceramic barrel distributes even heat from top to bottom.
- Digital temperature clock and lock control allows selections from 290°- 410° to suit all hair types.
The Beachwaver Co. Beachwaver S1 Curling Iron $129.00