1. Classic fade hairstyle - it's a clean, lasting, neat look that is very easy to they eyes. The hair gradually lessen up to your natural hairline. Keep about half an inch for the top fringe of your hair.
Tip: Best to style your hair while it’s damp using Styling Wax
- Classic Fade With High Fringe
2. Low fade hairstyle - in this style the hair fades on the back side of the head. As for the sides it should be an inch above the edge of the natural hairline.
- Low Fade With Pompadour
- Low Fade With Parting
3. Mid fade hairstyle - the sides and back of the head are shaved extremely close to the skin. It is inspired by military cut. It is sharp, methodical, and extremely clean look.
- Mid Fade With Textured Top
- Mid Fade With Slick-Back
- Mid Fade With Textured Slick-Back
4. High fade hairstyle - This is really great for textured and curly hair. Here the fade ends about two (2) inches below the topmost part of the mane.
5. Taper fade hairstyle - It's like undercut, there is no clear division between the upper hairline and the faded areas. To get a taper fade, the hair should be cut gradually, and eventually fading into the skin.
- Tapered Fade With Textured Quiff
- Tapered Fade With Blunt Fringe
- Tapered Fade With Textured Top
6. Scissor fade hairstyle - this fade haircut is done using clippers with this one it's manually done using just scissors. It has longer fade compared to the others, this fade haircut is best styled with a casual texture.
- Scissor Fade With Textured Top
7. Undercut Fade hairstyle - here the hair length is kept long on the mane while the sides are cut cleanly.
Styling gels and styling wax that helps shape and hold your quiff!